- Props and a good background can really step your pics up a notch! Don’t
believe us? Pretty sure this stunning outdoor wedding photo speaks
- Cameras can do some magical things. Use light to write a love message that
will last forever in your pictures and also, it just looks really cool!
- Take advantage of the morning or twilight glow and snag some super pretty
photos with your significant other.
- The flower girl and ring bearer make for some of the most adorable photos
on your wedding day. Make sure your photographer is capturing some of their
little candid moments.
- It’s always a joyful moment when you’re making your grand exit down the
aisle…especially when there’s confetti involved!
- Show the world the piece of art you are going to wear on your special day.
If you don’t have a picture-perfect bridal suite, consider using nature or
another gorgeous background to feature your gown.
- Getting some close-ups that focus solely on you are essential to your
collection. Not only will they emphasize your stunning bridal glow, but let’s
be honest — a lot of effort goes into your bridal look, so don’t be afraid to
show it off!
- Close-ups of just you are important, don’t get me wrong. But, close-ups of
you and your groom are just as important!
- Capturing those playful moments between you and your groom is a fun way to
see your true personality in photos.
- Hair? Check. Makeup? Check. Dress? Check! That moment when see yourself
completely ready to marry the person of your dreams.
- Photographers love when couples can just relax and be themselves during a
shoot. Snuggle up close, have fun, and watch the intimacy unfold in your
- They’re your best friends, your sisters, and they play a huge part in your
story. Being surrounded by all of your besties makes for some of the greatest
memories and most loveable photos.
- The first look is one of the sweetest moments during the big day. You need
to be sure to capture this moment!
- Let your style shine. Whether it be a flower crown, fur coat, or piece of
extravagant jewelry, by adding a fun accessory to your shots, you’re adding a
touch of personal flair.
- Natural landscapes around you are a great idea to take advantage of in
your wedding photography. Woods, lakes, and beaches all make for gorgeous
- Capturing those candid moments of love and laughter during the ceremony
make for some amazing photographs.
- Black and white gives such an elegant tone to wedding photography.
- Take advantage of your wedding’s landscape so that you’ll never forget
that magical place where you tied the knot!
- You and your favorite girls – what could be better than that? Forget the
overly-posed photos and just relax, have fun, and what the photo magic